Our client, a leading trading and technology company that has built some of the fastest and most advanced electronic trading platforms in the world is looking to hire a talented and dynamic trader to join a newly formed team. Breakdown of the role:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Designing, implementing, and deploying high-frequency trading algorithms focused on FX.
- Coming-up with new, cutting-edge trading ideas as well as optimising old ones.
- Creating tools for data analysis of patterns.
- Supporting the trading by contributing to the development of analytical computation libraries.
- A MSc/PhD from a top-tier university.
- 10+ years of quantitative trading experience in high-frequency trading within FX
- High confidence in their ability to thrive both independently and with team collaboration.
- A strong background in signal generation, mathematics and statistics.
- Proficiency in back-testing, simulation, and statistical techniques.
- Strong programming skills in python and C.
To discuss this opportunity in further detail, Email or Whatsapp or Senior Consultant, Tom, on firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 87 198 8014.