Senior Global AccountantLondon (near Bank of England)Competitive Salary, Car Allowance, Bonus, Pension, Private HealthPermanent / 35 hours p/week Closing date: 30th September 2020
As Senior Global Accountant, you will join a high-calibre finance team in Bupa Group Finance. Key to success will be business partnering with our global finance teams. In this broad finance role, you will deliver financial reports to the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and contribute to Board level financial papers.What's a typical day?
Who we're looking for?
- Manage the financial reporting cycle
- Partner with finance teams in Spain, South America & Australia
- Preparation of regulatory reporting instructions for Bupa market units
- Financial reporting requirements - Prudential Regulation Authority
- Provide input into regulatory guidance papers
What's it like to work here?
- ACA / CA Qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAEW / ICAS)
- Excellent academics
- FTSE 100 Group Accounting experience
- Able to deliver work within tight deadlines at high standard
- Ambitious finance professional with strong communication skills
Bupa is one of the most well-known and respected insurance and healthcare businesses in the world, because what we do matters. We pride ourselves on working with brilliant people who put our customers at the heart of everything they do.
We want people to 'love working here', so much so that's it's at the top of our agenda and something you'll hear a lot about here at Bupa. We offer our people a great range of benefits, many of which are flexible and can be tailored to suit what's most important to you. We're an insurance and healthcare company so there's a huge focus on our people's health and wellbeing, supported by a healthy work-life balance and workplaces which are friendly, appealing spaces to support you to be at your best.
We're an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and welcomes everyone - all talents and backgrounds. Bupa strives to make sure that every applicant is assessed solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
If you'd like to learn more, please visit https://careers.bupa.co.uk/our-roles/professional/