JOB TITLE: Product Manager - digitalising/mobilising a voucher solution DEPARTMENT: Marketing REPORTING TO: Head of Product Management & Innovation LOCATION: London TYPE: 4 month fixed term contract Salary: £30,000 NORMAL HOURS: 9am - 5pm (and as required to fulfil job requirements)
We are looking for an experienced product manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You'll be part of a fun, friendly, talented marketing team that cultivates innovation, and creativity. The environment is dynamic and fast-paced; you will work with cross-functional teams to evaluate digitalising/mobilising a voucher solution opportunity. Summary of role:
As product manager, you will be responsible for reviewing the commercial landscape to digitalise a mobile first paper solution for Merchants, Users and Clients. You will need review the market and competitive environment, quantify customer and prospect needs and craft a business case identifying viable options for both short- and long-term success. The viable options should include defining digital offerings and propositions, product features, mapping touch point experiences and marketing mix positioning proposals. Key responsibilities:
- Review the market, quantify the size and growing segments, emerging trends and growth opportunities for the digital proposition
- Determine customer needs, pain points and desires (Merchant, Users and Clients) for the digitalised solution by conducting the required research
Skills and experience required:
- Create a business case for digitalized solution that evaluates business vision, business need, expected benefits, strategic fit, recommend the nature and scope for solution options both short and long term, investment needs and forecast projection and impact on the organisation
- Previous Digital/Mobile Product Manager experience
- Problem Solver: must have good analytical and problem-solving skills with an open mind to seek for the big picture and challenge status quo
- Collaborator: able to work collaboratively with different roles to glean insights with strong stakeholder engagement
- Communicator: capable of communicating vision and intent
- Self-starter: an energetic individual who demonstrates initiative, flexibility and adaptability.
- An ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team with a can-do attitude
- Passionate: for customer and drive are a given alongside a tenacious appetite and desire to succeed
- Knowledge of MS Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.