Location: Birmingham, Leicester, Thurrock, Leeds
Are you a Virtual Reality enthusiast? Our elite team of Brand Influencers represent the cutting-edge technology of Facebook Oculus VR products. You will drive sales by demonstrating products to consumers, increasing awareness, and influencing how they play, learn, and experience the world around them. Your customer facing experience, product knowledge and enthusiasm will allow you to be the champion and creator of sales opportunities through the art of demo experiences for consumers at retail.
This campaign will be running from the 14th October - 31st December 2020, working 5 days per week. Wednesday to Sundays. There may also be longer term opportunity into 2021 for our top Influencers!
• Be the Brand Champion for Facebook Oculus VR and Portal products at retail
• Be the expert; fully understand the features and benefits of Facebook products
• Increase the consumer sales through proactive engagement and demonstrations
• Engage retail sales associates and create excitement to increase rate of recommendation
• Maintain product displays and product functionality while in-store
• Reporting and intelligence regarding the program and retail marketing environment
• Obtain revenue per hour goals and earn incentives
• Display a professional demeanor while representing Facebook and RMG
• Strive to consistently meet sales goals and all program objectives.
• Respond to supervisor requests and correspondence in a timely fashion
• Have fun and smile!
• Experience in customer service or sales promotion at retail
• Background in consumer electronics retail environment
• Must be willing to work bank holidays, including Black Friday
• Gaming and VR experience essential
• Strong interest in technology and the ability to quickly learn new products and features
• Self-starter with a strong commitment to drive results
• Enthusiastic, highly motivated, and outgoing personality that is comfortable in a competitive environment • Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Professional demeanor, excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Organized and detail-oriented when completing in store intelligence reports and providing feedback
• Strong problem solving and customer service skills
• Access to smart phone (iPhone or Android)
Daily Rate £80 plus £10 KPI bonus