Registered Mental Health NurseLondonUp to £40,000
An internationally renowned specialist service for people with eating disorders. Our expert clinicians offer both inpatient and outpatient treatments tailor-made to each individual. We offer short term recovery-focused treatment as well as high dependency intensive treatment for complex, challenging cases. Job description/Duties
- You will be RMN, RNLD or Paediatric qualified and NMC registered. We are looking for a range of qualities including dedication, focus and compassion.
You will have a commitment to delivering high quality care. Decision making, communication and organisational skills are also important. Your warmth towards your patients will support them to feel positive about their lives.
For more information please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01277 245844
- A competitive salary
- Attractive loyalty bonus
- NMC contribution
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
- Sick Pay (after one years service)
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension
- Personal holiday and education fund
Athona Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you're based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that's right for you.www.athona.com