Due to large scale growth and project development - my client a leading global IT and transformation consultancy are currently recruiting multiple AEM Architect to be based in Edinburgh
My client are a mix of strategists, creative directors, designers, writers, media strategists, digital marketers, developers and relationship builders. Who are committed to creating vibrant and relevant brand experiences on every level.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead the design, architecture, development, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management (AEM) Web and Mobile solutions.
• Work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite.
• Champion engineering rigor throughout all AEM projects by promoting concepts such as Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration and detailed documentation.
• Be the point person for implementation strategies based on requirements, long-term strategy, and creative design.
• Provide technical guidance to AEM developers around standard methodologies in AEM development - both back-end and front-end execution
• Provide architectural guidance/input around server environment configuration, clustering, caching, CDN usage, security, etc.
• 10+ years of overall IT experience and a minimum of 5+ years of Adobe AEM/CQ experience implementing full cycle Adobe AEM projects. AEM 6.4 experience and familiar or working with AEM 6.5.
• Extensive AEM architecture and technology (Experience in Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.)
• Experience integrating AEM with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products, such as Analytics, Target, Campaign.
• Experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogues, widgets and bundles.
• Experience with data migration in AEM, familiar with Multi-site Manager (MSM), Language Copy, Dispatcher
• Experience with communicating to different internal servers, databases from AEM, using both front end (ajax, cookies) and back end technologies (servlet, osgi service, Sling)
• Experience with Junit and other testing frameworks in AEM.
• Experience with other large scale WCM or CMS implementation a plus.