The Company & Role:
Top 75 Chartered Accountancy company with over 50 years in the market place and offices across East Anglia and London are seeking an experienced Tax Manager to join their busy company in their Ipswich office.
The ideal candidate will have Tax experience dealing with corporate clients, consideration will be given if you have mixed experience of corporate and private clients.
· Management of ATED, ERS and P11Ds for the Ipswich office.
· Working closely with the accounts staff and partner within the Ipswich office to provide high level client service.
· Working with tax managers across the Group's offices to improve compliance processes and workflows within the tax team.
· Supporting the tax partners and managers with project work. This will include working with other staff and partners across our 4 offices.
· Constant and effective liaison with all stakeholders.
· Building and maintaining key relationships both internally and externally. This will be with clients and our professional connections.
· Management of WIP, billing and debtors for your allocated portfolio
Key characteristics include strong technical knowledge, attention to detail and communication skills, a professional approach to clients and colleagues and a firm commitment to providing high quality client service.
Although the role is based in our Ipswich office, you will need to work across all four offices to provide advisory support when required.
· ATT / CTA qualified / part qualified
· Corporate Tax experience
· 4 years Tax experience
· Practise experience
· Competitive salary DOE
· 20 days + Bank holiday's
· Social Events
· Rewards scheme
· Excellent career progression
· Hours 9am - 5pm