Location: Tan Yr Allt Lodge, PontardaweJob Type: Full Time, Part Time and Relief Contracts Available£15.70 to £17.35 per hour depending on experience
Fieldbay provide high quality services for people aged 18 years + who have complex needs associated with mental illness, learning disabilities, challenging behaviour, dementia and long term conditions such as Huntington's disease.
This is an exciting time to join our fantastic team due to on-going expansion, so if you have the desire to succeed and you are patient, kind and compassionate - what are you waiting.The Role
- As a Registered Nurse you will be required to provide therapeutic and holistic care to our Service Users and supervise the delivery of high quality nursing care in accordance with up to date, evidence-based professional practice and company policies.
Benefits of working for Fieldbay
- Relevant professionally registerable qualification e.g. registered nurse
- Current registration with relevant professional body - NMC
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Experience of supervising and appraising fellow team members desirable
- A competitive salary
- 3% Employer Contributed Pension Scheme
- 5.6 weeks annual leave, pro rata
- A variety of contracts: Full Time, Part Time and Relief
- Enhanced Bank Holiday Pay Rates
- Free uniform on joining and 6 monthly thereafter
- 6 months preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
- Extensive paid additional training to assist in personal development
- Support with NMC revalidation
- High Nurse to Service User Ratio
- High Staff to Service User Ratio
- Flexibility providing a work life balance. Long days, short shifts or nights only available.
- Electronic care records
- A warm, caring and friendly working environment