This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company that was recently named one of Fast Companys 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies. Key Duties & Responsibilities of the role:
- Organisation of Annual Physical penetration testing.
- Annually commission Technical Surveillance Counter Measures assessment.
- Global travel to assess office physical security controls.
- Assess and propose appropriate controls for the protection of physical technology assets, globally.
- Own server, datacentre and back-up location security.
- Be the subject matter expert to senior management for matters of physical and social security
- Regular review physical security policies in accordance with certification, business and local requirements
For this role you need to be tenacious, driven and have the following skill set:
- Own, manage and communicate physical Business Continuity Plans. Assist in the completion of the Business Impact Analysis
- Review and develop security operational measures, policies, new directives, projects, incident reporting, key events and audit actions
- Lead and manage office access control systems incl. CCTV.
- Regularly update management on threats and risks that could impact the company in any way.
- Responsibility for security induction programs (onboarding) and on-the-job training for existing staff.
- Ideally minimum of 2:1 from a leading university, however not essential
- Candidates from a military / government intelligence background ideally however not essential
- Experience working in a similar role
- Competitive base salary
- BUPA family healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Other benefits include transport allowance, free lunch on a Friday*, free fruit and regular office social events (* dependent on region)