TXM Healthcare have an excellent opportunity for a dedicated Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner to work in the CAMHS Urgent Care Services based in the London. You will be considered for this position if you have previously worked within children mental health.
What TXM Healthcare can offer you?
- Salary: £26 - £30 per hour
- Start Date: ASAP
- This is a 3 - 6 month contract, which is likely to be extended
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
What you will need?
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive Healthcare experience in your particular region of the country
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments twice weekly
- Excellent referral scheme - £250 for each successfully placed person
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC registration/HCPC registration
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience working with children
- 5 years references
- Enhanced DBS check
- You must be a Car Driver
TXM Healthcare supplies a number of framework agreements. This includes the NHS, Private Sectors and many of the local authorities across England and Wales. We supply to some of the largest care groups in the UK, and continuously remain at the forefront of contact with new care clients and hospitals to ensure we continue to organically fulfil our candidates and client's needs.
The nursing division of TXM Healthcare has a multitude of clients with whom we provide Nursing services too. As our client's needs are specialist we only supply the highest quality of professional nursing and healthcare professionals.