DescriptionBusiness Analyst (Edinburgh)AND Introduction
At AND, we accelerate the development of digital capabilities. In practice, that means helping ambitious leaders and organisations build the teams, products, processes and even operational structures they need to close the digital skills gap within their organisation today, so that they thrive tomorrow.
Clients rely on our experience, agility and craft skills across tech and business strategy, software development and product management to address some of the toughest challenges facing their businesses.
We bring aboard thinkers, tinkerers, passionate software craftspeople and inspiring technologists to help us solve these challenges. Together, we're united by a sense of pragmatism, purpose and a deeply-held belief that digital products and technology alone won't transform a business or save the world: it's the people that count.About You
As a Business Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in the build and delivery of remarkable products. As a result, you will need to be able to:
- Build product roadmaps, epics and user stories
- Work with our Clients onsite to deliver compelling, commercially viable digital products across multiple platforms and channels
- Work with other Business Analysts and Developers to facilitate this digital transformation at our clients using agile methodologies
- Deliver exciting, customer-centric digital experiences, working closely with your scrum team and various client stakeholders to identify the best technology.
- Get involved in all tasks of the software life cycle - from creative design, analysis, documentation right up to testing!
To do that, it's essential you bring the following:
It's Helpful If You Also Have
- A consistent track record in building digital products and utilising agile methodologies
- Experience in stakeholder management, previous products and systems you may have built
- Excellent communication skills, you'll liaise between clients and third parties as required to deliver extraordinary digital products
- Genuine interest and curiosity for all things digital across mobile, social and web
- Experience in UX/UI or come from a strong agile background
- Prior experience in designing functional, user-focused digital customer experiences across various digital platforms
- Familiarity with prototyping tools such as Axure, Pidoco, Balsamiq, Mockflow, Gliffy
- Experience in A/B testing, user-testing and analysis of results using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Optimizely, Monetate
- Examples of being able to recommend solutions to clients based on your background from industry and/or consulting
From the work we deliver, to the way we serve and support our people, we work hard to ensure that there's nowhere quite like AND. But joining a company is a two-way street: the fit has to work on both sides. So before you apply, here's three key things to understand about us:
- We're built for people - like, real humans. Not 'resources' or 'staff'. That means happiness and wellbeing really do matter to us, and we hate unnecessary hierarchy and bureaucracy.
- There's no well-trodden path ahead: AND is growing fast and forging a new trail. That's exciting, and gives us all the autonomy and opportunity we love - but bear in mind it also demands focus, patience and resilience.
- Diversity is a priority. After all, to build great products that a wide variety of different people love to use, we need a wide variety of people to help us build them. So diversity is more than a policy or a word: it's business critical for us.
Still sound good? Great! Fill out the short application form below and we'll be in touch.For any internal interest in this role, please speak to your People Ops Lead or Club Exec for more information