Programme Manager, Corporate Technology - Delivery, IT Change, HR Systems, Legal Systems, Finance Systems - London - Permanent - £100,000 - £110,000 base + package
My Client, a leading global Financial Services organisation are currently seeking a Programme Director to join the expanding Corporate Technology function on a permanent basis, to oversee the delivery of all the technology services and systems required to run the business.
The ideal candidate will leverage their detailed corporate technology experience to work closely with the CIO and the Corporate Technology Programme Director to support the delivery all business technology systems. Therefore, you will have a proven track record in Technical Programme/Delivery Management and be able to influence and challenge, whilst using a pragmatic approach. This role will offer the opportunity to shape a new function within a global organisation, supporting the growth and development of the finance, hr and wider corporate platforms and driving change globally to deploy solutions.Key responsibilities:
- Delivery of new deployments, upgrades, releases and continuous improvements across finance and procurement applications
- Build a Corporate technology stack plan for integration including all elements of the corporate technology function. Including but not limited to Salesforce, ERP, HR, Real Estate, and Legal systems
- Managing day to day relationships with key suppliers
- Defining quality standards and target areas for improvements
· Strong delivery experience
· At least 10+ years of experience in delivering Corporate technology products.
· Extensive Corporate technology leadership roles
· Good background in SaaS
· Extensive Experience with Oracle financials or SAP Preferably within the financial sector
· Excellent stakeholder management capabilities
· Must be able to work under pressure and prioritize conflicting tasks to complete them in the most effective fashion
· Experience with SalesForce
· HR technology experience preferred such as workday
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading financial services firm, in a challenging and dynamic role with the opportunity for significant career growth and senior stakeholder engagement.