Offensive Security ConsultantRed Team, Pen-Testing and ethical hacking.London; full-time; permanent.
Redscan is an award-winning cyber security company specialising in managed threat detection and incident response.
Due to rapid growth in the market, we are undergoing an exciting period of expansion and looking for Consultants and Senior Consultants to join our team.
Redscan requires all applicants to hold the CREST CRT and/or CREST CCT qualifications. Alternatively, candidates will be able to demonstrate an equivalent level of technical expertise in application, infrastructure or red team security testing. Redscan offers a flexible working environment and excellent opportunities for career and technical development.
All roles are based in London but will require travel to client sites when necessary.Responsibilities
All applicants will be responsible for:
- Delivering a range of security assessment services in application and infrastructure disciplines
- Helping develop Redscan's offensive capabilities and MDR services through the creation of tools, methodologies and research
- Performing consultation and project delivery to a high standard that encourages lasting partnerships with our client base
- Maintaining proficiency in the use and application of security technologies
- Providing technical scoping advice and pre-sales assistance
Additional responsibilities of Senior Consultants:
Qualifications and experience:
- Leading technical teams on client engagements
- Providing training and mentoring to other consultants within Redscan's offensive security team
Qualifications and Experience
- Have CREST CRT, CREST CCT or other industry standard qualifications such as OSCP or CHECK
- Experience conducting application and/or infrastructure penetration testing
- Experience conducting scenario-based assessments and red team operations is also highly desirable
- Proven ability to explain assessment outputs to a non-technical client
- Required: BSc (MSc preferred) in Cyber Security or comparable experience (such as work as a Junior SOC Analyst or experience in using SIEM technologies).
- Familiarity with any of the more popular SIEM tools e.g.: LogRhythm, Splunk, Alien Vault, Carbon Black etc.
- Familiarity with the concepts of Penetration Testing / Ethical Hacking; Incident Reporting and/or Vulnerability Management.
- Broad level of knowledge of the cyber-security landscape, recent news and trends.
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies, and to contribute to the team's technology solutions.
- Business fluent English is required for internal communication and collaboration within the team and with clients.
- Self-motivated with a positive, passionate attitude and a sense of fun: someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, who can provide proactive, creative solutions providing an ability to "think on your feet".
- We will provide on-the-job training with the technologies we use.
For more information please email email@example.com or visit our website www.redscan.com