Financial Controller | 1st hire | SaaS startupLondon£60/65k + options
Talentedge have been exclusively engaged by an early stage SaaS startup (currently c12 heads) on their first in-house finance hire. With a hugely impressive leadership team in place and having secured a solid amount of investment from Tier 1 UK and international investors, this is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join the next big startup coming out of London!
Working closely with and reporting into an experienced CEO, as Financial Controller you will be responsible for managing the day to day finance function.
You'll be fantastic for this role if you are seeking a commercial yet technical finance role whereby you'll have autonomy to build a best in class accounting function, capable of supporting this rapidly scaling business. Key responsibilities to include:
- Design and roll out new/automate existing financial processes and controls
- Preparation of monthly board pack consisting of consolidated management accounts with analysis and commentaries
- Support CEO on financial planning as well as metric/KPI analysis CHURN/LTV/CAC/ARR/MRR)
- Statutory reporting and tax work
- Manage transactional finance (AP/AR/bank/credit control etc) using technology to automate where possible
- Qualified accountant with a strong academic background
- A high growth tech background (ideally with SaaS or subscription business model experience)
- Mathematical and data driven in approach, with advanced Excel. Ability to use data analytics tools would be an advantage
- Xero experience
- Effective communicator, comfortable working with teams across the business
Please get in touch ASAP!