Technical Support Engineer
Up to £35,000 DOE
At Twenty7Tec it's our mission to design and build exceptional technology which makes the mortgage market more efficient. The world is changing faster than ever before, and true to our core values we are proud to lead through innovation which has created new opportunities for talented people to join our growing team.
We are now looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our IT division. In this position, you'll be providing Technical Support to our staff and customers and be the first point of escalation from our Helpdesk. You'll be responsible for investigating, diagnosing, and resolving customer issues with our software solutions, supported by the rest of our IT team.Your responsibilities will include:
- Installing and configuring software and hardware
- Setting up and managing user accounts and workstations
- Evaluating and resolving issues with office network, servers, and infrastructure
- Triage all incoming technical support queries to ensure customer details and problem details have been recorded before escalating issues further, track SLA and resolution times and ensure that all tickets meet a satisfactory resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Ensuring proper recording and closure of all issues through a tracking system. Generating and providing reports on support activities to senior management
- Creating technical product training materials, delivering staff and customer training, and provide on-site support as required
- You'll already have at least 2 years of Technical Support experience
- Experience working with and supporting Microsoft technologies, including Windows, Office, Outlook, SQL Server, Visual Studio, Visio, Project, Teams, etc.
- Experience working with web applications, APIs, and web services
- Experience using web browser developer tools to troubleshoot requests
- Understanding of internet technologies such as DNS, HTTP, FTP, Firewalls, Proxies, Client/Server architecture, Webhooks, etc.
- A thorough understanding of PC hardware and software configurations, including printer and network setup and configuration
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport to both customers and colleagues while maintaining integrity and honesty
- Experience in the Financial Services industry would be advantageous
At Twenty7Tec we are one of over 500 UK SMEs that have taken the Culture Pledge - putting people first. As well as a salary of up to £35,000 dependant on experience, other benefits include:
- Up to 10% annual bonus potential
- Flexible working location
- Increase on length of service up to a maximum of 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Wellbeing programme
- Health care plans (dependant on length of service)
- Dog friendly office
- Quarterly events
Unlike almost every other financial product, the process of obtaining a mortgage has become more complex, more time consuming and more frustrating as the years have passed. Twenty7Tec is committed to reversing this trend.
Through our CloudTwenty7 platform, we make the process of searching, applying for and obtaining a mortgage simpler, faster and more efficient. Our technology can be used by all participants in the mortgage market, from lenders to mortgage advisers, to comparison sites and even end customers.