Streetbees is building the world's first platform for human intelligence. We make human data accessible anywhere in the world by connecting brands with real people on the ground to gather real-time in-the-moment insights at scale. We distil these insights into clear actions for our clients using machine learning technology that identifies key trends, patterns and clusters in our data.
Having raised Series A investment led by Atomico, our client roster is impressive. We work with the likes of Unilever, PepsiCo, L'Oreal, Danone, Mars, Nestle, Deliveroo, Uber and the BBC to name but a few.
We're looking to add a Field Operations Strategist to work within our Operations team to help manage community engagement and data collection across client projects. This will also involve working with several different stakeholders internally and balancing different needs. This is a role that requires a blend of broad project management and problem solving: you will be required to know the ins-and-outs of all your projects, while also being flexible enough to dive into a specific issue and pick up new projects when needed.
This role will report directly to the Field Success Lead and have a high degree of exposure to other members of the wider team (e.g. Research, Data Success, Client Strategy etc).Responsibilities:
- Leading and owning the planning, setup and execution of projects.
- Attending project launch and, at times, project progress update meetings.
- Managing project administration and updating documents that ensure project delivery.
- Completing regular analysis to assess project progress and to aid any improvement initiatives.
- Implementing the required changes to address recruitment, logistical or delivery challenges, ensuring the project is delivered on time.
- Leveraging a global team of Community Leaders and/or Ambassadors, communicating project objectives, challenges and recommended solutions.
- Communicating steps taken to ensure project delivery and requesting support when needed from the wider Operations team.
- Project management experience is desirable. You'll also have experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- You have demonstrated ability to meet project planning and administration objectives, preferably across more than one project simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, people skills and organisation.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, with a can-do attitude.
At Streetbees, your company benefits will include:
- A 24-day paid holiday allowance with the option to rollover up to three additional days a year if desired.
- Flexible working hours - we trust people to manage their time and to focus on wider results; so if you need to work from home to finish a project or leave at 5pm on a Tuesday for Choir practice, ensure your manager knows in advance, but feel free to take it.
- Pension scheme - our new pension scheme means that Streetbees will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension. For further details on how this works get in touch with our head of HR for further information.
- The Streetbees Culture Champions - any employee will have the opportunity to plan and manage a variety of Streetbees funded socials and activities for the team. Socials and day outs can involve anything from rock climbing or bowling to company meals or pub crawls.
- Tuesday Lunch - We all come together for lunch every Wednesday with a different cuisine each week, paid by the company. Vegetarian and vegan options always provided.
- Fully Stocked Kitchen - Breakfast is on us every morning and if you need a coffee or a snack at any point throughout the day, please be our guest.
- Friday Catch-ups - Beers, wine, soft drinks and snacks provided as we celebrate the week's successes and welcome newcomers.
- Paid volunteering days - one day per quarter with a registered charity of your choice.
- Audible subscriptions - the company is more than happy to pay for audio-books subscriptions of your choice on Amazon as we encourage wider and continued learning among our team.
- Free beer in the office
Streetbees is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognise and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law)