Radar Payments is a paytech firm launched by BPC. As a service-oriented company, our vision is to design the future of payment in banking and commerce. We collaborate with over 290 financial institutions (FIs) in 90 countries including banks, fintechs and payment facilitators (PSP). We help translate customer problems into solutions and constantly improve the way we pay in store and online or send money to friends, family and companies. Removing the complexity of payments, we enable FIs and their customers to focus on growing their business, setting them up for a wider view and reach.
The marketing department requires a Junior Graphic Designer to help in the creation of world class presentations, website and digital assets in addition to sales collateral. This role will work as part of an existing 'in-house' design team within the Marketing department. The role reports to the Lead Designer and Global Marketing Director.
An important part of the role is to turn lifeless, copy heavy presentations into exciting, memorable pitches, using a blend of animation, graphics and creative flair. You will be able to produce accurate, mistake free work sometimes to tight deadlines. Additionally, day to day tasks will include the creation of storyboards, ads, website banners, corporate brochures and exhibition materials.
The role is an exciting opportunity for someone who has recently graduated in graphic design or with a young experience in-house or in agency. We champion equality and equal pay around the globe - all graphic design experts accepted.
Duties and responsibilities
· Creation of visual assets to be used in presentations and tender materials
· Assist in maintaining and updating the company's standard suite of marketing literature
· Assist in the development of digital and printed marketing materials including brochures, leaflets, website assets and email templates as required
· Support the digital marketing team with campaign design
· Proactively propose creative ideas for the organisation of event and booth design
· Support the marketing team and other departments with ad hoc design projects
· Become a brand ambassador and ensure consistency of materials shared both internally and externally
· 1-3 years' experience in graphic design in-house or agency
· Good knowledge of graphic design packages in the Adobe Creative Suite as well as Microsoft PowerPoint
· Excellent attention to detail
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Educated to degree level/NVQ equivalent in a design related subject
· Ability to work as part of a team and forge effective working relationships with colleagues from other departments
· A self-managing, self-starter with an enthusiastic and professional approach
· A 'can do' attitude
· An interest in mobile apps, smartphones and tablet technology
· Understanding of print and production
· Marketing experience within a fast moving competitive environment (Fintech, Start-up or Telcos)
· Video experience is desirable but not essential
About Radar Payments
Radar Payments is a leading innovative payment processing provider dedicated to financial institutions, including payment service providers (PSPs), banks, acquirers, issuers, and fintechs. It offers advisory services and a one-stop platform for end-to-end omnichannnel processing, enabling the acceptance of most of the widely adopted payment methods, delivered on a PaaS, SaaS, or fully managed service model. Built using BPC's SmartVista, an industry-recognised payment solution, the Radar Payments platform delivers scalability, resilience, performance, and unparalleled security. Radar Payments is fully owned by BPC and blends BPC's 25 years of expertise in payments with the fintech world - using the latest digital technologies to create innovative customer payment experiences.
Baar, Switzerland - Neuhofstrasse 5a, 6340, Baar, Switzerland
Budapest, Hungary - Váci út 99-105, Balance Loft Building Budapest 1139 Hungary
Utrecht, The Netherlands - Papendorpseweg 99, 3528 BJ Utrecht The Netherlands
Singapore - 10 Anson Road, #17-26 International Plaza Singapore 079903