This is an exciting opportunity for a senior role leading the Strategy and Creative client services team for our much-loved client at Co-op.
We are looking for a highly experienced Senior Account Director
with a strong agency marketing background who is excited to be able to contribute to the success of delivering multi-channel campaigns.
If delivering amazing client services and building relationships is part of your DNA then this could be the perfect role you.The role
You will have a solid understanding of marketing and creative disciplines. We deliver multi-channel work for all of our clients business units including Food, Funeral, Insurance, Energy, Internal Marketing and more. We are also the lead agency for all Local Marketing activity.
You will be able to take a client brief and translate it into a thorough and insightful brief for our creative teams. You will work with and develop relationships with our planning, scheduling and design teams to ensure we get the best work out. You will (with instinct and insight) be able to assess the creative to know whether it is on brief and right for client. But most of all, you will have a passion for creative and love this part of your job. What can you bring to the table?
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it's definitely worth putting yourself forward:
- Ideally you will come from a creative agency background or a client-side marketing role or mix of both.
- You would ideally have a mix of B2B and B2C experience, but the latter is a must.
- Retail experience is vital, along with a customer focused background - you have a service-led mentality, putting the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- You will understand and have experience in the Local Marketing channel.
- You will have a solid understanding of creative processes. You will be able to take a client brief and translate it into a thorough and insightful brief for our creative teams.
- You will work with and develop relationships with our scheduling and design teams to ensure we get the best work out.
- You will (with instinct and insight) be able to assess the creative to know whether it is on brief and right for client.
- You will have a good knowledge of all marketing disciplines and multi-channel activation.
- Experience in a senior customer service role for brand and/or retail clients
- Experience of a multi-discipline agency with a specialism in at least one area.
- Second-to-none project management & organizational skills
- Good problem-solving skills, especially under pressure
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Highly numerate and commercially aware
- Computer literate and conversant in Keynote, PowerPoint, Excel and Word