Xactium is an innovative and inspiring software development company, who deliver enterprise applications using the latest cloud computing technologies on the Salesforce platform. Salesforce is the world's most successful cloud application development platform, with over 4 million users and over 250,000 customers, and incorporates innovative and exciting technologies such as Lightning Components, AI and advanced meta-data functionality.
Based in Nether Edge, Sheffield, our company is focused on delivering innovative Salesforce applications related to enterprise and project risk management. Our clients include leading financial service organisations and infrastructure organisations such as Marsh, Direct Line Group and Highways England.
We are a friendly, highly motivated, and hugely talented team, who put excellence and quality first, along with a focus on personal development and progression.
Having recently joined the Riskonnect group, Xactium now has an opportunity to work globally on a growing number of innovative products and technologies.About The Role
We are looking for a passionate, talented, and resourceful Salesforce Developer, with a wide skill set, who is keen to develop their career in a rapidly growing and exciting technology space - cloud computing, specifically on the Salesforce platform. You will be part of a growing team leading innovation in cloud technologies to deliver best of breed products for Governance, Risk and Compliance in an agile environment.
You will have high levels of motivation, initiative and enthusiasm and enjoy learning new skills and emerging technologies. With good interpersonal skills and the ability to function independently as well as part of a team you will be able to deliver high quality solutions.Core Technologies
LWC ✭✭✭ CSS ✭✭✩ Visual Studio ✭✭✩
Aura ✭✩✩ HTML ✭✭✩ Visualforce ✭✩✩To Be Considered For This Position, You Must HaveRelevant Skills & Experience
Desirable Skills And Experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and be an analytical and creative thinker.
- 1+ years of programming experience on the Force.com Salesforce Platform and the ability to apply computer science to solve complex problems.
- A solid understanding of relational databases, normalised database design and query languages.
- Programming experience in the latest Salesforce technologies such as Lightning Web Components (LWC) and the ability to apply computer science to solve complex problems.
- BSc/MSc degree in an appropriate subject, e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Maths, Physics.
- Other relevant professional qualifications or experience.
How To Apply
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 26 day's holiday entitlement
- Eligibility to join the company pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Gym Reimbursement
- Good career development opportunities
For further information or to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (strictly no agencies please).