We are looking for an experienced Adobe Campaign Developer to work on an ongoing programme of new development projects as well as BAU and tactical developments supporting our expanding and ongoing use of Adobe Campaign.
The role will be within a small team of multi-skilled developers that have worked on building and developing our Neolane/Adobe Campaign system over the last 8 years.
The company has embarked on an exciting programme of new projects to expand the current use of Campaign across new areas of the business with a much wider user base and significantly larger and more complex database of digital marketing contacts.
Projects and end users will span the different areas across the international William Reed business; global digital marketing and newsletter subscriptions, events & exhibitions and print.Key responsibilities & tasks:
The developer will be part of the full SDLC, providing consultation and effort estimates for business requirements, developing across a wide range of functionality within Adobe Campaign. There will be a mix of providing solution design and also working to a precise specification across a variety of projects.Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in programming, product configuration and integration of Adobe Campaign.
- Preferably Adobe Campaign Certified.
- Relevant experience implementing digital marketing solutions, database marketing and fully integrated CRM solutions
- Experience working with APIs - preferably SOAP and REST based APIs
- Proficient in Data manipulation, schema and table design, analysis and data integrity (RDBMS, XML and Flat Files)
- Provide excellent technical development skills using best practice and working collaboratively within the development team and project team
- Consulting on the delivery of business requirements through their translation into a technical specification
- Providing implementation consultancy and post-implementation support to internal clients in their deployment and use of Adobe Campaign software.
- Provide level of effort and complexity estimates based on project scope and requirement documents
- Ability to work within a team on implementation tasks using the Adobe Campaign product such as:
- Data integrations and updating/creating the data schema
- Setting up and configuring Services & Subscriptions
- Building dynamic email templates
- Deliverability Setup
- Web Apps
- Good technical writing skills for documentation to define testable technical specifications and solution design
- Self-sufficient in the management of commitments and priorities
- Provide status updates on progress and project delivery to the Technical Lead and Project Management