Salary: Enquire within - Senior Digital AM or Digital AD level and title will reflect.
Location: South West London
This is a growth role with a fantastic independent digital agency in South West London who create and build beautiful, frictionless brand experiences. Their culture and environment are designed to help everyone bring their best selves to work and harness team spirit. They deliver outstanding digital strategy, design and build as well as full digital marketing for a range of large brands and boutique businesses, both B2B and B2C.
About the position
The account management team ensures their clients are nurtured and strategically supported through all their digital and marketing initiatives. In this position you'll work closely with all parts of the agency but ultimately be responsible for creating and maintaining amazing client relationships. You'll work to grow accounts through demonstrating outstanding levels of communication and efficiency, along with guiding clients through your solid understanding of digital marketing and strategy. You'll take responsibility externally for the running of projects across all areas: digital marketing strategy, website design and build, SEO and PPC campaigns, social media, apps and email.
What you will be doing
· Build strong, honest, valued relationships with clients.
· Actively look for opportunities within a client's business for the agency and formulate action plans to develop these into real projects.
· Articulate strategy and methodology to clients and colleagues, supporting this with detailed documentation in line with agency standards.
· Develop, prepare and deliver costs and proposals for new projects.
· Present costs, proposals and strategic work to clients.
· Prepare and maintain regular client status reports and run regular status meetings.
· Brief project managers, creatives, technology and demand teams on new streams of work.
· Sense check and quality assurance of deliverables in line with scope of work before presenting to clients.
· Contribute to mentoring and guiding more junior members of the team in order to ensure your client portfolio is effectively serviced.
· Develop or exercise your skills in discovery sessions - fleshing out a client's brand, business and marketing objectives.
Skills and experience
We're looking for the right person and fit - a digital native with a background in client services at a previous agency. Your natural ability to manage relationships internally and externally is key to this role as is an uncompromised attention to detail when it comes to follow ups, written documentation and calculations. We are looking for someone with experience working across multiple client accounts who we can trust to take over and grow business with long standing relationships as well as new ones.
For a conversation and job spec please apply here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Interviews will be conducted over video for first stage, and face to face at 2nd with all necessary precautions. This team are working full time remotely with an option to be in the office. Please note we are looking for a candidate local to the physical office or within a reasonable commute.