Finance Manager - GroupTo £65,000 + 10% Bonus + BenefitsBlended remote and Central London work location - must be prepared to be in Central London for 2 days per week in the medium term.
High growth UK business with genuinely exciting plans for growth over the coming 2-5 years, is looking for a Finance Manager to join the team. This is a new role within the business, so a great chance to make a stamp on it and the team and help them to evolve during this period of financial transformation and business growth.
The growth of the business will invariably put enormous pressure on all the systems and processes which support that growth, and therefore having accurate, timely and robust reporting, delivered in the most efficient way, will be absolutely critical. Moreover, what this means in terms of how we deliver will continually evolve and therefore a mindset of continuous improvement
will be absolutely key.Key Responsibilities:
- Line management of 1 Management Accountant
- Take ownership for the production of Management Reporting monthly, working across the finance team to ensure a smooth and timely process.
- Ownership of the reconciliation and well as driving improvements to shorten delivery time and improve accuracy - Strong Excel skills will be a distinct advantage on this front.
- Preparing Consolidated monthly management accounts for 3 UK entities (likely to grow via acquisition in the medium term).
- Preparing detailed analysis re comparing budget to forecast.
- Submitting monthly reporting pack to the Board.
- Reviewing and management revenue reporting, ensuring correct accounting for new contracts.
- Owning intercompany transactions.
- Acting as a key point of contact for the commercial finance team, providing figures for discussion with the business.
- Ad-hoc reporting for shareholders.
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert in the realm of process improvement, continual improvement, automation, to enable the business to scale.
- Assisting with the integration of any future acquisitions from a financial point of view.
- CIMA / ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Group Management Accounting experience essential
- Solid track record in industry
- Demonstrable experience in continual improvement around processes, systems, delivery etc.
- Likely from an SME or high growth business background
- Advanced Excel - Pivot Tables, Look Ups, Automation and Continual Improvement
- Able to work in a busy, time-pressured environment
- Able to question and challenge when things don't look right.
- Able to work as part of a team, but with a high level of initiative, naturally proactive.
Fantastic long term career prospects internally as the business continues to grow.
Remote interview and onboarding in the short term with a likely blended remote and office based work pattern in the medium term. Must be prepared to be in Central London for at least 2 days per week in general.
Please send CV for immediate review.
Kinetech is acting as an employment business in relation to this hire, please see our website for more information about how we handle your data.