Cloudstream are on the hunt for a strong, passionate DevOps engineer to work with one of our Fintech clients in the heart of London. Our client is going from strength to strength even during this current climate. They are a growing company which are ultimately looking for someone who is enthusiastic enough too stretch themselves and learn rapidly.
The Role -
This person will report to the Lead Cloud Architect in the business and encourage themselves to work on a wide variety of tasks and be motivated to learn new things outside of their comfort zone.
Your role will consist of automating cloud deployments, enhancing monitoring capabilities, supporting live environments, assisting with information security related tasks, and helping to ensure operational excellence across the business.
Key Skills -
- Good understanding of the public cloud (experience with AWS, Azure or GCP - be great if you are AWS Certified)
- Experience or knowledge of the well architected framework, DevOps, agile development and cloud design principles.
- Deployment automation technologies (Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Cloudformation DSC, etc)
- Understanding of networks and network security.
- Programming skills in Python or similar.
- Experience of business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Linux SysAdmin including terminal and bash scripts.
Be great if you had background in -
- Windows SysAdmin including Active Directory
- Experience in administering workstation security, patch management, user and role permissions
- Cost management and cloud governance