Reporting to the Technical Lead, the Software Developer will be required to provide full life-cycle project support and implementation for software development projects liaising with customers, developers and wider internal stakeholders.Responsibilities include:
- Develop and test software changes within the team
- Adhering to source control procedures
- Develop documentation systems to manage existing and developing solutions
- Ability to integrate with existing code base
- Able to adapt to multiple languages/technologies
- Experience of working in a software development project environment
- Being up to date with emerging technologies and willing to bring them to the table where appropriate
- Experience integrating with existing products and code bases
- Experience/willingness to support older technologies if required
- Solution-orientated with a dynamic and logical approach to fulfilling requirements
- Pragmatic approach to software development
- Capable of working remotely on own initiative
- Excellent communications ability and drive
- A self-starter and team player with effective prioritisation skills
- Keen to learn and confident in asking questions when needed
The ideal candidate will have experience working with multiple technologies and willing to explore unused technologies.
The knowledge of or an interest in any of the following would be an advantage:
- geospatial concepts
- Xamarin mobile development
More information on the solutions we offer at K-MATIC (part of the KOREC Group) can be found here https://www.korecgroup.com/software-solutions/.
This role would suit a recent graduate or a junior developer looking for a new challenge.
K-MATIC recognises the importance of having the right people in the right roles which is reflected by the attractive package we will offer successful candidates including:
- Competetive Salary & performance related incentive
- 25 Days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Employee Benefits (Perkbox benefits, Corporate gym and Virgin Media discounts, cycle and technology purchase schemes)
At the KOREC Group we are committed to developing and promoting inclusive behaviours that create and sustain equality of opportunity, fairness, mutual respect, dignity and respect for all.
KOREC are GDPR compliant, please visit this link for information on how we process your personal data for recruitment https://bit.ly/2xFxwWr.