Sheridan Maine are recruiting exclusively for a rapidly growing manufacturing business based near the New Forest who are seeking a Qualified Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
The overall aim for this Commercially focused Management Accountant is to improve value in all areas of the business by managing and reducing operational and production costs and implementing the most effective financial control processes.
This role will assist with the preparation, development and analysis of financial information to allow the business to make well-informed decisions to ensure future stability, profitability and continued growth.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the key areas of this role involve:
- Production of monthly management accounts, monthly financial statements, including consolidated profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
- Providing a support service by business partnering with all departments and the Senior Leadership Team to aid financial decision making
- Provide regular and adhoc management reporting and analysis to SLT
- Assisting with annual statutory accounts, VAT returns and any queries as required
- Assisting with the production of annual budget and periodic forecasting
- Ongoing review of cash coverage and production of forecasts
You will have a high level of commercial and business acumen, adaptable to change, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and business partner with key internal stakeholders to present concise financial information.
The successful candidate will be CIMA/ACCA or equivalent Qualified, with experience gained working in a production manufacturing environment. Highly experienced working with large ERP systems and a high level of computer literacy.
This is an excellent opportunity for a positive and robust candidate to join an organisation that will provide excellent learning and development opportunities in a forward thinking and engaging culture. You will have flexible working hours (including an element of remote working) a competitive salary, performance based bonus and additional benefits.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.