### Must have Professional Games Industry Experience. ###
Our client is looking to add to its family of permanent staff. They are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Schedule Producer who is ready for the challenge of producing AAA title on the next generation platforms. The 'Senior Schedule Producer's' primary role is to ensure we deliver best in class software using high quality scheduling. This role will focus on working across the studio to ensure the integrity of scheduling on the project, tracking the project's course, developing options to adjust course and communicating project-tracking information.
All Senior Producers are clear Leaders and can be both strategic and tactical in developing the team's ability to evolve to be as competitive as possible. In general, Senior Producers help with steering the projects to success, delivering our games on time, on budget, to a high quality. As with all leadership roles in the Company, the Producer group helps ensure that the Company, the Game, and Team in general, are all doing well. The Senior Schedule Producer reports to the Production Director.
- Be a positive and trusted member of Production
- Projects are completed on time to a high quality
- The right resources are available and are used effectively
- The Team has a clear plan and can execute on it
- Clients are satisfied by the results
- The milestones are completed
- The schedule is achievable and on budget
- Risks are closely managed and mitigated to ensure there are 'no surprises' Technical Requirements
- Expert technical production skills
- Expert level of proficiency with scheduling large scale video game production projects
- Keen interest in scheduling and a passion for good processes, project tracking and the software which can be used in project management.
- An excellent understanding of the Office suite i.e. Excel, Word, Project.
- Experience of Jira.
- Natural leader.
- Expert scheduling strategies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience of Agile methodologies and the ways to track and report on the progress of Agile projects.
- Strong teamwork skills to work with an established team and support them in improving our scheduling.