Role managing technical delivery of service maintenance repair business including engineering resource and margin return The Company
This is a key role for a hands on professional to deliver world-class technical support, business critical reactive repairs including PPM contracts to a broad ranging customer base for this specialist in the industrial door marketplace. The company is part of a highly successful private equity owned group, it has an excellent reputation for the range and quality of its products, operating through a network of regional business centres from which it sells its products and supports its primarily industrial client base through the provision of comprehensive repair and maintenance contracts.The Role
- As part of the senior team you will be accountable for leading the engineering and technical resource to ensure that all new and existing service contracts including reactive repairs meet all customer satisfaction criteria, importantly also that the commercial margin targets built into each job are delivered.
- You will also ensure that a right-first-time and on-plan-to-budget culture is embedded through all aspects of technical service support contracts including product installation.
- You will be given lots of scope to make a difference and this is an excellent time to be joining this growing group which offers a competitive salary, car and benefits.
- You will also be expected to live within a close commute of the West Midlands/Birmingham area.
Job reference L10962
- Ideally earlier in your career you will have fulfilled a high calibre qualified Industrial door engineer role.
- Additionally you will have gained experience to be a commercially minded specialist with a real strength in depth in all aspects of industrial doors industry is required.
- You will need to have a proven track record of managing a technical support, service and project delivery team, including full responsibility for margin control.
- You will enjoy leading and developing technical specialists and relish the opportunity and scope that this role offers to take this growing business unit on a "good to great" journey with world-class technical delivery as its cornerstone.
- Given the depth of the company's industrial and manufacturing client base you will also need to have a strong capability in supporting substantial service and maintenance contracts plus an empathy for customer engagement, new business and account development