In October 2019 we announced that we were joining the L&Q Group, in an exciting deal that will see us build 20,000 new homes across the NW. To drive this growth, we are expanding our current Marketing team, and have created a brand new role for an SEO Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating the SEO strategy for Trafford Housing Trust and its brands - Laurus Homes, CleanStart, TrustCare, and Limelight.
- Owning the SEO strategy and the execution of SEO deliverables.
- Proactively monitoring and reporting back on performance of SEO initiatives, showing return on investment and progress achieved
- Leading initiatives to improve SEO performance metrics across sites
- Deliver positive return on SEO investment for our commercial brands.
And you will bring the following:
- Educated to Degree standard
- Considerable experience within SEO role
- Experienced using digital analytics platforms
- Data driven approach to SEO
- Strong web analytical skills and experience with web analytical software
- Expert on all aspects of technical SEO
- Keep up to date on all developments in the SEO community
- Comfortable using CMS software, particularly Umbraco
- Experienced with website migrations
- A desire to get it right, and the ability to motivate others
In return, as well as a competitive salary and knowing your efforts drive a social purpose organisation, we have a host of generous benefits on offer ensuring your well-being is cared for. This includes 31 days annual leave (and an additional 8 Bank Holidays), a 36.25hr week (additional hours worked can be taken as flexi-time), free gym, swim and class membership at all Trafford Leisure centres, a very generous pension (12%), enrolment in a cash back health plan and many other well-being activities.
This is a great opportunity for someone to come in, carve out the role, and make a real difference.