HeleCloud™ is a fast-growing technology consultancy and managed services business focused on the AWS platform. We take our clients on a complete journey into the Cloud and work closely with businesses to develop a Cloud roadmap, ensuring that their transition into the Cloud is smooth, secure, and adds value to the organisation. We don't just stop at making technology work for our clients, we ensure that their teams also understand the Cloud as well as we do, and can make the most of it. We operate across EMEA with offices in the Netherlands, UK, and Bulgaria.
At the moment we are looking for a new business account manager
to join our Sales team in the UK.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CxO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions for HeleCloud and AWS services.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline & reporting.
- Develop case studies
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts and partners
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Expect moderate travel
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc)
- Understand and effectively articulate the business benefits of Cloud services
- Solid experience in technology-related sales or business development experience.
- Direct field experience in working with top enterprise accounts across your assigned territory
- Track record of achieving and overachieving targets in a sales organisation
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; presentation skills
- Extensive customer & contact network
- AWS experience or certification is a strong advantage
- Competitive basic salary
- Double OTE (uncapped)
- Car allowance
- Flexible working hours & working from home
- Healthcare and Pension
- Share Option Scheme after 12 months