Preferred Location: London, UK
Anglepoint is seeking a Senior Consultant to join our SAM Service Delivery (SSD) Team. The Specialty Licensing team specialize in customer engagements involving Tier 2 software publishers (e.g. Quest, Micro Focus, Informatica, Redhat, CA, Cisco, Autodesk, amongst others). The ideal candidate must have a strong Data analysis capability & have a history managing, consulting or reviewing deployment data for at least two of these publishers What you'll do
- As a Senior Consultant on the Specialty Licensing team, you will work on a variety of customer projects completing data analysis to determine the consumption of licenses across a variety of Tier 2 publishers.
- You will complete contract analysis and entitlement reviews to establish a customer's license baseline, and compare this to the Deployment data, Ultimately creating an Effective License Position
- Consult Anglepoint's customers on Specialty Licensed (non-top Tier) publishers, to identify areas to remove over deployment or identify unused licenses
- Research & identify methods of measuring software deployment across a multitude of license metrics
What you'll bring
- Plan and perform software asset management, software license, and other reviews for Anglepoint's clients to ensure compliance with associated software licenses/other agreements, contractual terms, and general licensing policies, as necessary
- Manage multiple engagements simultaneously
- Travel both domestically and internationally
- 5+ years of licensing experience with specialty publishers (Minimum of 2 Tier 2 publishers)
- Experience conducting SAM reviews and License Audit engagements
- Strong Data Analytical Skills using tools such as Excel, Access, SQL, etc.
- Solid Technical/technology experience including methods of measuring software license deployments
- Project Management Certifications desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with presentation software including, but not limited to, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Willing to work across multiple time-zones as part of a virtual team
- Results-oriented and success-driven
- Flexible & adaptable in a dynamic team environment
Working at Anglepoint
- Ability to travel up to 50%
At Anglepoint, we are a group of talented individuals that are passionate about client success. We work on challenging problems that have a real impact every day. We take pride in our work and hold ourselves to the highest standards. Anglepoint celebrates diversity and has built an inclusive culture where everyone can be true to themselves and do their best work. All the while having tons of fun and building lasting relationships.
Anglepoint is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, physical or other disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.