This established and renowned firm is one of the PR industries biggest success stories; the team of communications experts have managed some of the most complex communications challenges, financial issues and corporate crises, which include high-profile mergers and acquisitions, executive changes and restructurings as well as long- term corporate reputation efforts. The firm provides expert counsel and support to clients around the world on interactions with the media, financial markets, employees and other vital stakeholders.
As a result of their continued success, even in the current challenging climate, this dynamic business is looking for a Senior Account Manager level who is fluent in German and will work on a varied portfolio of other highbrow clients and listed in the UK and other markets across Europe.
Unlike its older rivals in the Financial PR world, the firm offers a more nimble and less hierarchical environment, as well as the chance to be part of a continuing story of success and growth. There will also be plenty of potential for career development through involvement in a wide variety of projects and ongoing client work. Responsibilities include:
Skills and Experience Required:
- Daily client interaction
- New business research, presentation formulation
- Influencer mapping
- Journalist and blogger relations, daily interaction and relationship building
- Coordinating client and journalists events and meetings
- Copy writing, such as press releases and other IR materials
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship. We appreciate this is a difficult climate for many, but unfortunately we are unable to consider applicants without directly relevant experience and only transferable skills. Please do not be offended if your application is not taken forward.
- Previous experience within a PR and communications agency or in-house PR role is essential
- Exposure to Mergers and Acquisitions is essential
- Word perfect spoken and written German/English is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- An understanding and interest in the media
- Strong interest in the business world and the city
- International outlook
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.