Wokingham, Berkshire £29,500 - £37,000
An established specialist for over 6 decades in the subcontract manufacture of low volume, high value components for a prestigious and growing client base in various industry sectors such as Marine, Aerospace and Oil & Gas are currently looking for skilled and experienced CNC machinists due to continued growth.
As the successful Toolmaker, you will experience working for a progressive and forward-thinking precision engineering subcontract manufacturer of low volume, high value parts and components for a prestigious and varied client base, where each day will bring new and interesting challenges.
You will be working alongside a highly skilled team of 30 other CNC engineers in a busy yet relaxed working environment where you will be given lots of autonomy but equally supported by approachable management with ongoing training and development offered.
* Tool Making
* Setting and Operating Manual / Conventional Mills, Lathes, Grinders
* Mechanical assembly and sub-assemblies (Deep Sea & Aerospace)
* Working from engineering drawings & data sheets
Skills & Experience:
* Able to read engineering drawings
* Machining to tight tolerances
* Setting and Operating manual / conventional Mills, Lathes and Grinding machines
* Assembly and Sub-Assembly experience would be ideal
Hours of Work
* 38hrs per week
* 8am to 4:30pm, Monday to Thursday
* 8am to 4pm, Friday
* 1hr lunch breaks and 2x paid tea breaks
* Lots of overtime available - x1.5hrs after 38hrs p/wk
* £15 - £18 p/hr
Machining, Machinist, Manual, Conventional, Machine Shop, Toolmaker, Tool-Maker, Tool Maker, Tool, Tooling, Precision Engineer, Precision Engineering, Component Manufacture, Component Manufacturing, Production, Mill, Miller, Milling, Lathe, Turn, Turner, Turning, Grind, Grinder, Grinding, Set, Setter, Setting, Operate, Operator, Operating