We are currently looking for 2 Industrial Door Engineers to work as mobile operatives in the London and M25 area. £37k+ overtime and great benefits package. This role is for an experienced industrial door engineer to maintain, repair, and install all types of industrial doors, shutters & gates within a retail environment.
You will be provided with a company van and a fuel card to accommodate for travel.
Responsibilities of the Shutters & Gates / Industrial Door Engineer
* To undertake all Shutters & Gates PPMs and reactive maintenance tasks
* Be available when on-call to ensure effective response & resolution to satisfy customer needs and escalating where appropriate
* Fault finding and repairing all issues associated with Shutters & Gates
* To sponsor and complete S&G surveys and technical reports as necessary
* Achievement of tasks within SLA times and work orders opened and closed in real time
Requirements of the Shutters & Gates Engineer
* Full UK driving licence
* BS7671 : 17th or 18th Edition
* CSCS Cards
* IPAF & PASMA
Hours: 08:00 - 17:00 , Monday to Friday
You will also be on-call 1 in 4 weeks
* Salary - negotiable but around £37k dep. on experience.
* Overtime at enhanced rates
* 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays.
* Pension matched up to 6%
* Ongoing training and development programme
* Company van with fuel card.
* Mobile phone/PDA
* Calibrated tools and equipment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Industrial Door Engineer looking to manage their own time whilst progressing their career with a rapidly expanding company. If you are interested get in touch with Steve West for more information