Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - FMCG/Food Manufacturing
Up to £38,000 Per Annum - Rotating shift (Monday to Friday) - Development opportunities and a range of flexible benefits
Malone Group Resourcing is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join a leading manufacturing customer on a permanent basis - an opportuntiy to be part of a growing, innovative business
The Role & Key Responsibilities
Responsible for the overall maintenance of the site including both reactive and planned maintenance tasks. The scope of the role includes fault finding, plant optimisation while supporting the Engineering Manager, creating capital plans and budget.
Some of the key aspects of this role are to maximise site efficiency and ensuring health and safety standards are never compromised.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Carry out planned preventative maintenance utilising agreed schedule and reactive maintenance as required.
* Ensuring that the achievement of food safety is always a priority
* Quick resolution of plant breakdowns, faults, leaks etc.
* Completion of the preventative maintenance schedule on time and within costs
* Minimising Plant downtime due to mechanical and electrical failure
* Monitoring plant condition on a regular basis to prevent unnecessary equipment failures
* Ensuring the site is Electrically & Mechanically safe
* Contribution towards identifying energy cost saving initiatives
The skills, experience and knowledge we're looking for include:
* Multi-skilled engineer; HNC (or equivalent) Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
* Experience of planned maintenance systems, preferably within the Food industry.
* Good H&S knowledge in legislation and application (IOSH qualification, desirable)
* A logical and structured thinker, with a strong ability to solve problems.
* Exposure to high volume manufacturing; CI or lean methodologies
* Strong Communication
Please note that 24 hour Call-outs (via a rota system) are part of this role
Please apply for immediate review - contact Kerry McCormick at Malone Group Resourcing to discuss