We have an urgent opportunity for a Contract / Temporary Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a multi national automation based in the Erith Dartford area.
- You will provide electrical and mechanical maintenance (electrical or mechanical biased engineers considered) on conveyors, sortation systems, retrieval and racking systems whilst working against a time-frame to complete reactive repairs.
- Service and repair of automation systems and ownership of issues to achieve a quick time resolution.
- Attention to detail and exceptional follow-up skills - Ability to follow set up instructions, assembly drawings and check lists
- Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers
- Appreciation of control systems (Ideal)
- Willing to quickly adapt to changing role requirements
The successful candidate will have an Engineering Apprenticeship with experience gained from a production or manufacturing environment e.g Distribution, FOOD, FMCG, AUTOMOTIVE, or similar.
- Have the Ability to 'Think on their feet'
- Flexibility in hours worked
- Able to take ownership of situations
- Team player
- Quick/Keen learner
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Organisational Skills
- physically fit and able to work at height
12 hr shifts Days or Nights
Up to £30 per hour
URGENT- This Maintenance Engineer / Engineering Technician position is live and I will be submitting a shortlist of candidates within the next two/three days.
Please contact me immediately on the details below to be considered for this position