Kinetic Recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance/Construction Engineer to work on a contract basis for a global Pharmaceutical company based within the East Cheshire Area. The main purpose of this role is to provide the below duties:
A professional Engineer with proven team leader experience whose main responsibility will be planning co ordinating for maintaining specialist engineering activities in accordance with maintenance strategies and schedules of work. You will be working on managing project revenues on a variety of projects. Offering an attractive pay rate per hour
* Liaise closely with operational service delivery teams building an awareness of the technical aspects of their operation that may require support.
* Develops a thorough knowledge of planned, remedial and reactive work flow. Analyses business performance and identifies the change initiatives required to improve service delivery in relation to technical aspects of the work.
* Responds quickly to requests for assistance from operational colleagues, communicating through agreed protocols to ensure that all interested parties are aware of progress.
* Responds quickly to incidents that require technical support. Liaises with operational colleagues throughout to ensure full resolution. Provides reports after each incident to capture root cause and ensure that any wider business impact is communicated and acted upon appropriately.
* Leads the evaluation, introduction and impact of new products, systems or processes for the delivery of technical services to customers.
* Leads on asset strategy, maintenance strategy and technical life cycle planning. Liaises with central technical services colleagues as needed to collate relevant information.
* Undertakes technical audits of selected sites as directed, ensuring that asset performance is optimised, risks are escalated and technical compliance is maintained at all times.
* Manages relationships with key suppliers to ensure delivery against contractual and commercial commitments, managing in-life performance and working with colleagues to define the strategic direction for supplier support.
* Acts in accordance with all legal and other requirements including Health & Safety policy, statutory requirements, industry standards and quality standards, processes and procedures.
* Clean driving licence as flexibility to work from different site maybe required.
* working in a pharmaceutical or similar regulated environments such as the food industry
* Operating knowledge of procedures and compliance with GMP & SHE requirements
* Familiar with CMMS (SAP PM) Knowledge of IT systems where appropriate e.g. Drawing/Document Management Systems, Microsoft office, Building Management Systems, PCs, PLCs
* Knowledge of the Principles of Work Planning & Control, Reliability Centred Maintenance, Root Cause Analysis and of Continuous Improvement
* Application of maintenance processes e.g. RCM, CBM, Asset Care
* Knowledge of Project management / Change Management and facilitation skills
Kinetic is an Employee Owned Company with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and pharmaceutical industries. Kinetic treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted If you feel you have the relevant skills, please click APPLY now and attach your most up to date CV