The software development team within Response Tap are directed by the Product Owners who are at the heart of Response Tap's agile development methodology. It's the responsibility of the Product Owners to become experts in the telephone call tracking and marketing automation field, aware of the competition and with a clear understanding of what the customers want.
Using this knowledge and understanding the goals of the business, the Product Owner writes product stories for the development team, working closely with development team members to ensure that any questions are quickly and clearly answered. Once a story is completed, the Product Owner signs off, and then the updated application is released. Interactions:
What will I be doing?
- Reports to the Senior Product Manager
- Internal Interactions: Developers, Operations, Support & Sales
- External Interactions: Customers (user groups, panels, conferences) and Third-Party Alliances (the software we integrate with)
What we need from you?
- Developing and updating the product roadmap
- Writing, scoping and planning development stories
- Reviewing and measuring the impact of releases
- Networking within the business to discover requirements
- Working with customers to enhance the product
- Managing ideas through the innovation process
- Working with the rest of the product team to ensure the product is moving towards the business goals
- Logical and methodical
- Happy to talk to and meet new people
- Visionary with an attention to detail
- Plenty of initiative
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Comfortable with high accountability
- Understands the web and how it works: HTTP, cookies, sessions.
- Relational data modelling/business object modelling
- Comfortable with software development languages, especially inter-computer communication, e.g. Rest API, SOAP, JSON and XML.
- Understand online marketing: PPC, display ads, retargeting, visitor ROI
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Doubleclick, Marin / Kenshoo Bid Management
- Big Data and SQL
- An understanding of Service Oriented Architecture for distributed computer systems
- Telecoms, SIP, telco regulation across geographies (Europe and North America)
- Understanding of Data Protection Act
For more information please contact our Talent Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
ResponseTap aims to ensure that no employee or potential employee is subject to unlawful discrimination, either directly or indirectly, on the grounds of gender, race (including colour, nationality or ethnic origin), disability, sexual orientation, marital status, part-time status, age, religion or belief. This dedication applies to all aspects of employment.