We have an outstanding opportunity to join Arm's Partner Enablement group as a Senior Applications Engineer!
In this role you will help Arm's partners and customers successfully build real world applications. You will contribute towards Arm's partner's success by supporting them develop with Arm latest processor and System Component IP technology.
Delivering technical training and design reviews onsite and remotely to customers worldwide.
In this role you will be helping Arm's partners towards successful integration of Arm CPUs and System IP in their SoC designs. You will be providing technical guidance on IP interconnection and configuration aspects, investigating issues and identifying solutions by using RTL simulations and effectively communicate your technical findings. Once your knowledge has established, you will be visiting customer's sites to deliver technical training courses to their engineering teams, whilst also providing reviews and advice on their system designs.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
• Provide fast and accurate answers to customer questions about Arm CPU & System hardware IP
• Develop and deliver technical training courses on CPU & System IP, both on site and remotely
• Perform customer SoC design reviews using ARM IP and provide functionality and optimisation recommendations!
• Work with Arm IP design and product management teams to feedback partners experience and IP feature requests
• Demonstrate your dedication to quality by Testing IP products and providing results and improvement points to design team prior to release to customers
• Share your knowledge with web-based knowledge base articles and application notes
• Review documentation for hardware IP deliverables and provide improvement recommendations to the technical authors
Key Technical Skills & Expertise
• BSc Degree or higher qualification in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
• Excellent understanding of HDLs such as Verilog, SystemVerilog or VHDL
• Very good knowledge of CPU architecture principles and SoC design principles
• Ability to use RTL simulation tools for debugging purposes
Desirable Skills & Expertise
• Knowledge of one or more AMBA interconnect protocols
• Knowledge of Arm Instruction Set
• Knowledge of STA and SoC implementation principles
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.