PROJECT ENGINEER - Mechanical Systems
Role: Project Engineer
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Engineer to join a thriving and committed team in the development of technical aviation equipment for a number of high profile defence industry clients.
- Responsible for both New Product Introduction (NPI) and product improvement activities on multi assigned projects
- Responsible for the technical oversight of projects
- Ensuring that the scope of projects are understood along with all of the deliverables.
- Ensure allocated projects are costed correctly, the necessary resources identified and produce project plans
- Communicate technical information to multidiscipline engineering teams.
- Responsibility for the cost and schedule performance of the engineering elements of development programmes.
- Project Management including planning, resourcing and monitoring as well as risk management
- Degree in Mechanical, Systems or Aerospace Engineering.
- Experience in New Product Introduction (NPI) and NPI Processes.
- Experienced in Design, analysis, testing, qualification and entry into service.
- Experience of leading high value technical projects
- An understanding of hydraulic actuation components and systems is desirable.
- Ability to work with and lead a multi-disciplined technical project team.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly.
- Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Project Managers, Performance Engineers, Systems Engineers, Development Engineers, Sustainment Engineers, Programme Managers, Project Design Engineers and Validation Engineers.