IT Onsite Engineer - Southampton - Competitive Salary & Benefits
As an IT Onsite Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring all IT support is delivered efficiently and effectively permanently within a customer site, in line with Taylor Made standards. Working with the Taylor Made team to ensure that any service related issues are resolved in line with specific SLA's and to the customers' satisfaction.Duties & Responsibilities:
Key Technical Skills
- Responsible for provision of first and second line technical support to the customer.
- Support the IT Onsite Supervisor with infrastructure upgrades, maintenance and renewals.
- Undertake equipment builds and installations as and when required.
- Use of TMCS software to manage, monitor and respond proactively to customer incidents.
- Ensuring customers are kept informed regarding on-going tickets
- Achieving agreed and contracted SLA's.
- Working with 3rd parties to provide incident support through to resolution with customer
- Identify areas of improvement and make recommendations to appropriate parties.
- In line with ISO standards, ensure that all processes, procedures and documentation are maintained and updated where appropriate in line with company procedures.
- Ensure all activities are aligned with ITIL procedures.
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
Knowledge of the following:
Technical Qualifications would be desirable, but not essential:
- Remote support systems, Windows OS, Active Directory
- Either VMware, Citrix or Cisco support would be advantageous but not essential
- Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- N-able, Asigra, Autotask would be desirable but not essential
- ITIL Foundation
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Citrix Certified Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- VMware certified professional
- Experience of working within a team in a MSP/Outsource environment or in an end user facing role
- Experience of deploying new hardware and applications, and optimising their use.
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with a large customer base.
- Demonstrable and sound technical skills in all relevant areas
- Demonstrable experience of keeping up-to-date with IT trends.
- Experience of working within an ITIL and change management framework.
- Knowledge of Quality Standards relevant to the industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service delivery
- Good organisational and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Focused and goal orientated
- Self motivated and proactive
- Flexible approach and ability to multi task