SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER LONDON £50,000 - £100,000
This is a unique and challenging Software Engineer role for a forward-thinking, skilled applicant who wants to be hands-on whilst building out their own team. You will be at the fore-front of working on advanced, next-generational projects while having the freedom to expand in your career. THE COMPANY
The role is located in a company who have one of the most advanced AI platforms in the country. This application is available across different industry sectors, ranging from finance, life-sciences and Data Science. Because of this they have a very experienced team, with a strong emphasis on success and technical brilliance.
Moreover collaboration and teamwork is at the very core at what they do. Their engineers come from across the globe, all with the same mission to deliver exceptional products. This role will give you access to very advanced technologies from the outset. THE ROLE
As their Senior Software Engineer you will be:
- Hands-on: Continuing to build out their applications whilst also building out a team around you.
- Building and enhancing their industry leading database
- Programming with Java
- Working on Software algorithms on a daily basis
To be considered for this opportunity you will need:
- A Computer Science/Software Degree from a Russell Group/Redbrick University
- Past experience as a Software Engineer in commercial environment (Bonus points for leadership skills)
- Exceptional ability with Algorithms
- Strong Java Programming ability
- They are also interested in any Kubernetes and CI/CD exposure
- Industry leading salary
- Shares and equity up to £30,000
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Will Thomson via the Apply Link on this page.