A Top Publishing House is seeing a hands-on, data-driven and innovative Amazon SEO and eCommerce product listing manager.
The role is highly cross-functional, that relies on successful relationships with local and international teams.
- Develop and optimise the existing UK Amazon product listing and organic search strategy to drive product discovery, conversation and improve sales.
- Responsible for complete and keyword optimised product listing and the relevant positioning of the product on Amazon UK.
- Manage, brief and lead content creation for new product launches with internal and external stakeholders, for Copy, Keywords and A+.
- Centre of excellence for Amazon SEO.
- Data-driven - every product page starts with consumer search and completion analyst.
- Working closely with Amazon Advertising teams
- Monitor and Analyse ASIN performance
- Be the in-house expert and repository of knowledge of all Amazon platform and algorithm changes
- Support evaluation and exploration of knowledge of 3rd party tools
- MUST have solid, hands-on experience with AMAZON SEO (eCommerce product)
- MUST have UK market experience
- Experience with optimising and managing listings on Amazon while understanding the Amazon Search algorithm
- A PROVEN ability to analyse, interpret and summarise and leverage complex data utilising different reporting tools
- Ability to confidently tell stories using data and deliver compelling presentations to stakeholders and C-suite
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Fluency with visualisation tools - Power BI prefered
If you have all the skills required and you are interested in hearing more - please do not hesitate to apply or email me your application at email@example.com.