Driving automation across the TalkTalk is key to what we're doing in improving customer experience.
You'll help to create support automations and the environment these are hosted in that will improve our overall operating efficiencies and deliver excellence in customer service to both our internal and external customers.
You'll be working with highly skilled, talented people and you will play a vital part in the expansion of our in-house Automation team; working with passionate, tech driven, enthusiastic individuals on a day-to-day basis.Sound like you? If so, we'd love to hear from you
What you will be doing..
Your skills & capabilities
- Leading a team of Automation Controllers/Developers to ensure efficient and controlled running of the Automation Production Platform
- Driving the continuous improvement process within the Automation Support function
- Maintaining Health of the Production environment with support of our internal Hardware and Security teams
- Supporting and Enabling the release and validation of Automations into our Production Environment ensuring standards and quality and control are adhered to
- Building relationships and working closely with our IT & Change Stakeholders across the Business and support in resolution of Critical Impacting issues & Delivery of automation.
- Basic SQL knowledge Required
- Operational Support/Maintenance Background (Software Support Preferred)
- Automation Experience utilizing Process Automation Software suites such as (BP/UI-Path/AA/NICE/MS Power Automate Software)
- Strong Effective communicator who is able to clearly explain complex technical information
We understand the importance of recognising and rewarding our colleagues. In addition to your base salary, you will be provided with a company bonus/commission, pension scheme, private healthcare cover, income protection and life assurance.
- Embrace flexible working
- Encourage you to participate in a development programme that will be led by you, supported by your line manager and backed by the business.
- Offer free TalkTalk broadband and TV
- Provide an opportunity to participate in share schemes
- Wellbeing and recognition schemes
- Offer a range of discounts on shopping
On top of all this, you get to choose your benefits flexibly around what works best for you!