CSM is made up of 1000+ people in 25+ locations who share a purpose to pursue extraordinary. It is the reason we come into work each morning, the mindset we all share, the thread through every piece of work we deliver and the story we tell when someone wonders why we do, what we do.
Each of our people are extraordinary in their own right, bringing diversity to our thinking, experience and expertise to help us produce work that our competitors don't and wont. What we do is fast-paced, exciting and rewarding which is why we love it and why you'll love life at CSM.
If you are someone who sees the extraordinary in the ordinary, then we would love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
If you are passionate about systems and data, with a keen eye for detail and you want to grow within the world of payroll, then this role will be ideal for you and will enable you to learn Workday. Don't worry, the following explains what you can look forward to be doing during and after your learning. You will have the support of the team around you as you learn.
- Running end to end monthly payroll on Workday for approximately 600 UK based people
- Pull payroll reports for a further 150 people across HK, UAE, France, Spain and South Africa and share with the local payroll bureau and/or finance teams to ensure prompt payment
- Reporting through Workday on monthly payroll, variance analysis, using pivot tables and VLOOKUPs to ensure accuracy on monthly payroll
- Processing appropriate loans and deductions
- Setup new compensation or allowance plans on Workday
- Enter previous earnings history and tax code changes into Workday
- Reviewing final payroll to identify and explain anomalies and to ensure accuracy; generating settlement payment files once payroll is approved
- Generating P45s, P60s, Cycle to Work loans, and other ad-hoc payments & deductions, P11Ds
- Ensure accurate monthly information is being shared with benefits providers for onboarding and offboarding
- Support data for annual benefits renewals across UK, UAE and HK (healthcare, life insurance, income protection)
- Review new potential benefits or perks in our mission to create an extraordinary place to work
- Apprentice levy calculations
- Gender pay gap reporting and analysis
- Pull regular reports and provide analysis of core people data
- Support annual pay review process by creating templates, reports, information and analysis on compensation and comp history
- Workday Testing
- Data cleansing
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED
- Workday experience is not essential - we will train you!
- A curiosity about pulling data and obsessive about detail
- Highly organised
- Strong Excel skills
- Reconciliation of data variance analysis and reporting
- Strong numerical skills with high level of accuracy and attention to detail