A little context:
We're looking for someone who loves all things motion design, with a big appetite for creative and not afraid to delve into challenging subjects and bring their beauty to life through motion design, animation, videography and editing.
You are part genius motion designer, part filming and lighting extraordinaire, part wise director and part wizard editor. There's only one conclusion to take from this: the work is varied and you can fully flex your creative muscle.
Adobe Cc is your game and you love equally Premiere, AE, as well as Cinema4D.
You are daring in your creative, polite and wise in your behaviour and a good friend to your colleagues.
We are a team of creatives that live and breathe corporate communications. We seek to make every piece of communication engaging and our mission is to priorities the needs of our audiences.How your day might look:
What you need to dazzle:
- Produce great animations and enhance projects from motion design across different brands maintaining a consistent and clean brand message
- Research, shoot, direct and edit videos promoting our brands and campaigns
- Work with other members of the team to bring fresh ideas and contribute to the development of our communication plans.
What you'll get in return:
- Relevant experience in motion design, animation + videography
- Solid knowledge of Adobe CC.
- Keen eye for aesthetics, delivering the right look and feel.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to self-manage, schedule, prioritize and lead projects to meet deadlines.
- Excellent technical skills, with a desire to grow and learn.
- Great teammate and solid communicator.
- Ability to offer creative thinking to internal clients.
- A chance to work on a wide variety of high-profile internal projects, giving you a chance to shine and further hone your skills.
- Exposure to a global organisation working with partners in different cultures and across all levels of the business.
We require expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite i.e. illustrator, After Effects, InDesign, etc
We seek flexibility to work across various design disciplines essential, including print, digital etc.
The role requires clear communication of creative ideas and concepts.
Exceptional creativity and innovation, with accuracy and attention to detail.
We require a passionate storyteller who can generate new ideas for new and existing formats.What we'll do with you data:
We'll hold your information for as long as the position you have applied to is open, and for a period of up to 3 months after. Should you wish that we delete your personal information prior to this, please let us know.
Our vision is to build a culture where diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do; powering greater teamwork and innovation, and inspiring us to help people across the world lead happier, healthier lives. We are an equal opportunities employer on a mission to attract, develop and engage employees who reflect the diverse customers, patients and communities we serve, and to foster an inclusive culture where everyone feels respected, valued and excited to drive superior business performance.