Our Mission and Vision:
Thomsons Online Benefits is Changing Benefits. For Good.
Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast-paced, ambitious, people-focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company's history and while we are already recognized as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionize the market and our PINK
people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners, and people. Our values to 'be brilliant together'
, 'maximise our potential'
and to 'challenge everything, deliver excellence'
are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK
glue that binds us.
It is time for Thomsons Online Benefits to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people's lives. In fact, nearly 2 million people are already using our platform (Darwin™). That's a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!About the Team:
The current version of the Darwin™ benefits platform has been developed by Thomsons over the past ten years. It is a market-leading and specialized global platform that requires specific training and accreditation for consultants to be proficient in delivering programs and projects. The services are only offered to market and clients through our Solutions Delivery team and a very limited number of staff from our parent company Mercer.
The Thomsons Solutions Delivery team are responsible for implementing Darwin™ to our clients as well as managing any changes to the clients' requirements whilst using the Darwin™ platform and services. The SD team plays a critical role in helping our clients realize value from their investment in our technology. Implementing Thomsons' solutions is very specific to our organization and platform. All levels of consultants are required to go through a structured on-boarding and training induction which includes a mentoring system with experienced team members in our London office and is initially spread over a six month period. This is enhanced with practical experiences working alongside experienced resources to ensure the Darwin™ specific methodology and ways of working are learned.
Depending on the seniority, a Darwin™ consultant is required to possess both technical understanding as well as business skills in consulting, organisation, and program and project management. As the consultant gains experience, the size of client work and complexity increases.The Role and Your Mission:
What Skills and Values you will bring:
- Learn all about Darwin™ and how to apply it to meet our client's needs
- Learn about our implementation methodology and how to use it when working with our clients
- Work closely with our clients during implementation projects to: understand and document their detailed benefits requirements, work with our off-shore configuration specialists to configure Darwin™ to meet their needs, support the acceptance testing of their solution, and ensure a successful launch of the solution to their employees
Our "PINK" Benefits and what you can expect:
- Be curious and a natural problem-solver, as benefits can be a complex but stimulating topic
- Be a confident relationship-builder, as strong verbal and written communication with our clients, is vital
- Embrace challenges and be very goal-focused
- Thrive when working in teams and be great with people
- Have a passion for technology and the impact it can deliver
- Ideally have 1-2 years' experience in project management/implementation consulting
- An opportunity to work in a fast-growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Day off on your birthday
- Weekly health and fitness classes
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A flexible reimbursement account for you to spend on the things that matter to you
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?