Senior Backend Engineer (Node)Package: Up to £80,000 salary+15% bonus + 30 days holiday (Remote working)Location: London or Manchester
(Currently Fully remote - Prior to Covid 2 days remote working a week) - Very flexible
Do you want to help deliver a market leading consumer Product, that will scale internationally, and which help the public save money and cut costs and ease financial strain in the current climate?✅
Do you think about the value and impact the products and software you are developing have on the consumer?✅About you!
You will be a Product minded Senior Software Engineering, who loves to break things, fix things, and build things. You will have a Product mind set, thinking about your customers and the value you are adding in everything you do, why are we building this? What can we build/add? You won't know it all, and we don't expect you to, we need a Team player, a collaborator, and most importantly someone that still wants to learn and develop.About The Role!
- 5+ years experience writing software in a team
- You have contributed to writing architecture proposals
- Building software as part of a highly functional product team
- Familiar with complex asynchronous messaging flows and application of such flows within distributed systems:
- Experience building event-driven architectures
- Experience working with multiple general purpose databases and performance optimisation
- Experience writing high quality tests (unit/integration/e2e)
- You currently work in an environment where engineers are responsible for deploying their code to production
- You practice "infrastructure as code" and deploy your code in containerised environments using Kubernetes
There are a variety of positions at different levels across the business, so if you feel you are not quite suited for this position, please still get in touch!