Senior .NET Developer / Bristol / £55k C#, MVC, JS, SQL Server, Azure
This expanding IT development company are seeking an experienced developer to work on a variety of in house software development projects as a member of a high energy and collaborative team.. You will be an experienced .NET Developer of at least 4 years' experience working with Microsoft technologies. You will participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle including planning, technical design, construction, peer reviews, documentation, testing and deployment.
Your day-to-day duties as a developer will include programming, testing, and technical design, dealing with internal and external clients on a variety of projects. Based in Bristol, with the opportunity to work remotely.
You will have autonomy within your position and be joining the expanding company at a crucial stage of their expansion. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing applications throughout the development life cycle including technical specification, design, unit testing and system testing. Primarily using C# and MSSQL.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Assisting the technical lead for multiple customer projects
- Transform requirements and high level designs into developer ready tasks
- Peer review and mentoring of junior developers
- Clearly communicate technical decisions and estimates
- Adherence and maintaining engineering best practice to other team members
Development of new products and features and support/maintenance of existing productsRequired Experience:
- Proficient in .NET, C#, ASP.NET MVC, and MS SQL
- Object Oriented Design skills
- Good understanding of Agile, TDD and CI/CD
- Excellent communication skills
- Some exposure to server build tools
- Working with junior team members
- Working with 3rd party APIs
- Modern JS Frameworks - Angular, React or Vue
- Entity Framework
This is a full time, permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary (dependent on experience) and a benefits package including 25 days holiday, flexible working, bonus scheme and more!