Experienced Employment Solicitor sought within an established practice located in London.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a skilful Employment Lawyer to join our client's thriving practice. The successful applicant will handle a rewarding caseload of employment matters, whilst exceeding the firm's high expectations of client care and professionalism. This position is offered on a fee share basis with our Client providing all HNW work on a 50/50 basis with the potential to earn over 200-300K per annum and with a further 60/40 on own files you introduce.Responsibilities
- Disciplinaries and grievances
- Disability and long-term absence matters
- Drafting documents
- Agreements and policies
- Representation at employment tribunal
- Employment contracts
- Business development and networking
- Workplace disputes
- Solicitors with a minimum of 7 years' PQE
- Technical proficiency in employment law is essential
- A client following is advantageous
- Possesses outstanding communication and client care skills
- Highly organised, able to meet tight deadlines
- Strives for high standards in their work
Long established, our client specialises in delivering first-class services in employment matters. Staffed by a team of professionals who are experts in their chosen fields, the firm prides itself on providing jargon-free advice in clear and concise language and as a result, has developed a loyal and growing client base.
Solicitor - Employment (Fee Share)
For further details of this Employment Solicitor vacancy, please contact Simon on 01954 208075
quoting reference SS31664.