This role is a 1-year fixed term contract for a maternity cover with the possibility for an extension
This is an exciting opportunity for an Account Director
to work for a leading insight focused creative agency, Together
, specialising in Brand Development
and Marketing Communications, Digital, Social and Film and Motion.
Together is part of the global MMR Group
and have an enviable portfolio of B2C clients including Muller, National Trust, Fox's Biscuits, Coca Cola and Mondelez to name a few.
We are based in Nottingham
and have ambitious growth
plans both domestically and overseas. We are looking for a skilled Account Director to maintain brilliant relationships and develop strategically with Together's key clients. Although we are part of a larger group we have the drive and agility of a smaller entrepreneurial business. We blend insight
to produce outstanding solutions for clients.Your primary responsibilities:
- Responsible for senior-level client contact, including developing strategic relationships, regular liaison and project delivery with Together's most significant clients.
- Overview of projects at both strategic and tactical level.
- Working directly on projects, alongside account managers, to deliver collateral and campaign to client briefs.
• Confident and self‐assured across all relationships both external and internal
• Persuasive when meeting with and presenting to clients
• Positive and enthusiastic with a desire to succeed
• Good communicator with effective listening skills
• Able to build positive relationships with clients, suppliers and within the agency itself.
• Must be a team player
• Highly organised - especially under pressure
• Able to prioritise when dealing with several projects at onceSkills and Qualifications:
• Degree level qualification
• CIM qualifications an advantage but not essential
• Excellent writing and grammar skills
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills
• Good presentation skills - both preparation and delivery
• Proficient in MS Office
• UK Driving License
• Ability to travel to client locations anywhere in the UK and overseas
Experience working on consumer brands comparable to the scale and structure of Together clients is desired. Agency experience is essential for this role, in addition client-side experience would be beneficial.
Together is offering a brilliant opportunity for the right individual to join what is a forward thinking and nurturing leading insight led creative agency delivering amazing service and success to clients. If you want to be part of the Together team we'd love to hear from you.
Together is an Equal Opportunity Employer.